Movie monday- Movies I want to see.

To all who see movies (which is most of us.) these are the movies I want to I see-

Avengers Infinity Wars  PG-13 prt.1

Iron man, Thor, Hulk and the rest of the Avengers ( Also with team strange and the guardians.) Unite to battle their most powerful enemy yet-- That wrinkled purple grape aka The evil Thanos.😑 On a mission to collect all six Infinity Stones, Thanos plans to use the artifacts to inflict his twisted will on reality. The fate of the planet and the existence itself has never been more uncertain as everything the Avengers (and team Strange and the guardians) have fought for has led up to this moment.

You can watch the trailer here😁😁
This I think will be a great movie all tho my parents might have to hold me down from jumping up in rage or getting mad at the characters like I always do with Marvel movies.
This is part one of two and most fans believe that everyone will die as in the comics and then be resurrected in part two. If this happens I WILL not be happy.

F
orever My Girl  PG
After being gone for almost  a decade a country star, Liam,  returns home to the love he left behind. When he returns he gets a punch to the gut and a surprise that he has a daughter he didn't know about.

You can watch this trailer here
I don't like the aspect of this movie but I think it's sweet and I would love to see it. 


Thor Ragnarok PG-13
Imprisoned on the other side of the universe, the mighty Thor finds himself in a deadly gladiatorial contest that pits him against the Hulk, his former ally and fellow Avenger. Thor's quest for survival leads him in a race against time to prevent the all-powerful Hela from destroying his home world and the Asgardian civilization

You can watch the trailer here
I know this movie has been out for a while and y'all have prob seen it but I haven't yet and think I will be a good movie.

If you have or will see these movies tell me what you think about them. And if you can't tell by my movie choices I'm a bit of a superhero freak, so if you have a movie that you think I should watch put it in the comments and I'll check it out.😊

Comments

  1. Very informative and yes I want to watch them as well...can you say Movie Night πŸŽ₯ 🍿

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tunes Tuesday - TWENTY ONE PILOTS

Travel Tuesday

Minecraft Murder Monday