Tunes Tuesday - TWENTY ONE PILOTS

HEYRO-
So as all my friends know I'm OBSESSED with Twenty One Pilots. And just to prove my point I am currently crying over their song cancer. literally! OK so I proved it and if you want another thing I got one of my best fwends obsessed and she is like really obsessed! Ok so enough of that I have something to say about some of their songs   ~hearith we goith~

let's start with one of the songs that everyone think oh that t.o.p.  Stressed Out. Ok so if you don't know this song WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. So I have something to say- this song is awesome and it means something to me cuz as I get older I realize how much I don't want to get older -_-

Here's another T.O.P. song: Car Radio. This song is so epic and idk what I would do if I lost my car radio I would FREAK. I LOVE MUSIC.

Here's a song you might not hear a lot: Kitchen Sink. Ok this song is DEEP but I still can't figure out what he means by kitchen sink and if you know PLEASE TELL.

Ok and now Cancer. Ok so I would be good if I never had to hear that song again idk what it is about it but it makes me cry. But know I will want to listen to it again, I listen to things that I don't like and then I make myself cry again. Strange. Plus I know it on my ukulele. When I play it I can't sing it be cuz that would be TORTURE!

I'm gonna do two songs here: Doubt and Goner. Both of these songs have a special place in my heart. I don't know what it is about them but they are very impactful 

Ok so that is all the songs I dare to do or y'all might get bored and nobody wants that. 

I think this is the shortest blog post I have done so far. What are y'all's favorite twenty one pilots songs? Comment down below. Love y'all.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday

Minecraft Murder Monday