fandom friday- Celtic Women Tour

hey- guys, gals, and fandom pals
In case you didn't know, that was a recreation of the Thomas Sander outro. But on that note that is not the topic of this blog. The real topic of this blog is the Celtic Women concert that I attended recently. 
Celtic Women is a group of Irish singers and dancers founded in 2004. I have adored them since I was little. So on my birthday my mom and dad gave me tickets to go see them. I freaked out!! I don't think it really hit me that we were going til we got there. We went to a historic theater downtown. It was really pretty. There were people everywhere but we went upstairs to the second level and a usher helped us find our seats. We sat down and there were people still filing in. Then after about 20 minutes of sitting in there, the intercom said "please take your seats for the show will start in five minutes" - well really that meant ten minutes.
Then after ten minutes of waiting, the lights went dark and the girls came out on stage. They started their first song. There was lots of singing and dancing. One of the girls had on this really pretty blue dress and one of the others had on this gorgeous green dress. At the end they showed the HOMECOMING logo and then they introduced themselves.
They sang maybe three more songs then introduced the band. What I thought was really cool was that the drummer person was a girl. She was AWESOME. Ok back to the singers. After maybe four more songs they took a 20-minute intermission then they came back and did maybe five to eight more songs. They did like maybe two songs then the fiddler came out and did a song along with the rest of the band. Then the lights faded and the singers sang another two songs.
It was beautiful  - there were lights and pretty things and then it was over. When it over everyone was filling out and it was PACKED.
I WAS STARVING so my mom and dad and I went out to eat and I went from fancy to a fancy dress, a nice jacket, messed up hair and a beanie.
Hope you all have a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tunes Tuesday - TWENTY ONE PILOTS

Travel Tuesday

Minecraft Murder Monday