EEEEEEEEK...... Fandom Friday




HEY Guys Gals and Fandom Pals-
I would like to tell you something that I probably never thought I would say. I'm going to a
TWENTY ONE PILOTS CONCERT! Ok so I'm going to tell you the details. So you know on July 11
when Nico and the Niners and Jumpsuit released?? Yeh so that was also when Twenty One Pilots announced that they would be doing their Bandito Tour .The first thing I did, of course, was download the songs. Then I begged my mom to allow us to get tickets and you know what we did on July 16 when the tickets were released? We got tickets!! Tickets to a Twenty One Pilots concert……. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!.(runs out of breath from screaming) huh huh huh.  Ok now I think I'm good.


So the girl I'm going with  (Crazz, who I mentioned in a previous blog) has been freaking out ever
since we got the tickets. Like all the time - so that is (checks calendar) 2 months and 7 days of her
FREAKING OUT. I know she is going to text me or comment at the bottom of this and be like ‘I
haven't freaked out that much’ but I will say this now… yes yes you have.So for now I'm going to get a cup of hot chocolate and calm down…


See y'all later๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป


If you have seen or are going to see Twenty One Pilots in concert tell me about your experience in the
comments below. ๐Ÿ˜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tunes Tuesday - TWENTY ONE PILOTS

Travel Tuesday

Minecraft Murder Monday