Travel Tuesday

Hey peeps- Last weekend or so, me and my grandparents went to Gatlinburg and it was really cool ^.^ These are a few things we did.

We were there for 3 days. On the first day, me and my grandmother went to Ripley's museum. There was a JAIL PLACE, and a HAUNTED PART! IT WAS SO COOOOOOL!!!! I would recommend you going there. After my grandfather got back to the inn, we went to Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede. We saw a whole load of horses doing cool tricks and REALL COOL STUFF!!! - LIKE RINGS OF FIRE AND RACES. IT WAS JUST WOW. There was a full  meal and the menu was on a napkin. There was no knife, no fork and no spoon. So, you had to eat every thing by hand .I LOVED IT !!!!!

The next day we went to Wonder Works. The way to walk in is a spinning room. It was so weird!!!! You felt like you were spinning. In fact, if you get motion sick you will prob get sick. There was a bed of nails that didn't hurt and a 4D movie ride that was a lot of fun. The art gallery was cool and so was the ropes course (it looked cool but, I was a little too scared to go on it!) There was a climbing wall and I got pretty high, in spite of the fact that I'm scared of heights. We went swimming two nights in a row. The water was pretty cold even though it was supposed to be a heated pool but I loved it!!

On the way home, we stopped at the highest point in the Smokies. There where so many people there that we couldn't find a parking spot so we just drove up there and then back down. The sights were so pretty. The trees had perfect lighting for pictures.

If you go up to Gatlinburg tell me what you did and see if we did any of the same things ='3'=
p.s. that is a kissy cat ='3'= lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tunes Tuesday - TWENTY ONE PILOTS

Writer Wednesday- main charaterizing